On this page, you can find a list of all available futures contracts on FuturesBacktest. These contracts are traded at the main world exchanges and the data comes from publicly available sources.
- Name: the (short) name of the contract, which will be used throughout the pages of the website,
- Class: the asset class,
- Description: a full description of the contract,
- Ticker: ticker used at Interactive Brokers,
- Sel. Contract: default roll rule for this contract (“max_oi” means roll on the contract with the maximum open interest; “12m” means roll on the contract with the maximum open interest and delivery date at least 12 month away; “#1” means roll on the front contract),
- Contract Size: the nominal value of the contract, expressed in the currency of your choice (click on the gear icon of the table to change it), default to USD,
- Last Price: